Sunday, April 4, 2010

Celebration Day





What a fantastic day for celebrating! Not only did we celebrate Easter Sunday, but also our precious Stella's 2nd Birthday!! Noel and I congratulated each other on surviving the past 2 years, and both agreed it has been the best 2 years of our lives. Our little princess brings us so much joy , its hard to describe, as I am sure all parents well and truely understand!!

Boy did she have a great day too! My Dad, is the biggest kid of all. Every birthday he rings at the crack of dawn or rocks up on your door step. Partly because he has always started work so early, but also because he gets more excited over Birthdays and Christmas than we do!! Needless to say, he called at 6:45am and asked if she was awake, which she wasn't, but at least he gave us a 10min warning the troops were coming!! We then proceeded to take photos of our cherub sleeping and she woke, yay!!
Presents galore and oh so spoilt!! My sister and her family (of 4 kids) slept at my parents the night (she lives 1hr from town on a farm) and the cousins were just as excited at Stella!! So cute!
Stella received some amazing presents today, have posted pics of a few things, my sister, Kristy , is one very talented lady , and owns a handmade business called "The Bread N Butter Factory" and she gave Stella the most beautiful Babushka that I have wanted for ages, and a one of a kind "Clip Holder" with a few gorgeous clips she has made!! So so lucky! I love them to bits. If you guys are interested in her goods, she has a facebook page or let me know and I will put you in contact with her! In the one pic you have the Babuska, Annnie (MIL made it for Stella for Christmas), Stella ( a rag doll she got for her birthday ) and a rabbit I made for her for Easter, so that she didn't get too much choccie!! My first attempt so I was quite pleased!

We celebrated with a super small party at the park for Stella, just with cousins, and that was nice and relaxed and everyone seemed to enjoy it! The Upsy Daisy cake was a hit too! Thank goodness
Now I have been tagged in a blog, check it out guys, now I hope my tagging worked cos I am a real novus at this!! http://coffeeaddictsdotcom.blogspot.com/
But I am to give 7 facts about myself, for those new readers, here it goes!!
1) Something that I just can't get out of my mind, I am nearly 34 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins! Yep, 2 babies
2) I love living in Geraldton, wouldn't want to live anywhere else, for all its flaws and everything that people winge about, I think its fantastic!
3) I hate cream, yep, dislike it, but will eat it on scones and jam. And I hate custard while we are at it
4) I have 4 tattoos, and think I might just be done. Hopefully my husband realises the same one day too!!
5) I have been married for 5 years on the 24th of April, can't believe it. And we still like each other!! No, My husband is so amazing, I am very lucky!
6) I own a hairdressing salon, and emply 6 staff members, boy does that make life interesting but they are all amazing people so I am lucky!
7) Me and sleep don't mix, we have a love/hate relationship. I go to sleep VERY late and get up with our little possum, and although I am tired at times, hmmm still no sleep! Strange!

Hope that helps, and thanks for setting me that challenge!
Off to read my TWINS book, don't know if its a good thing or bad thing, as I swear some of the parts are making me seriously doubt this chapter of our lives, luckily people are usually pregnant with them or have them before they read the book!! h

6 comments:

  1. You are very talented! Love the rabbit and what a terrific birthday cake! :) Happy Birthday to your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new Blogger, welcome!
    That cake is too cool, my kid would go nuts over it!
    Liked your 7 things, wow toddler & 34 weeks with twins & still time to Blog?! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy lady!!!! You should be resting up Bizzy Lizzy, before those Twiglets arrive- but there's no stopping you! And thanks for the plug precious one xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you shared with us, hope you enjoy being with us in the blogging world.

    Kirby
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are one amazing lady Liz and very talented to boot! You are an inspiration. I can't wait to see how easy you make being a mother of a terrible two and twins all under three seem as you have everything else you put your hand to. You are Midas with the gold touch. Goodluck chickie our thoughts are with you! Holly and her Valli Boys oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your comments guys, and thankyou dearest Holly, you are supermum yourself!!
    This blogging thing is good fun!
    And glad you liked the cake, Stella did too, which is what matters!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x