Monday, June 21, 2010

Coles in my cupboard!

AS I have mentioned in previous posts, my bestie is visiting from the big smoke and I am loving it. She has a heart of gold and inspires and encourages me to be a better ( and more organised) person.
Saturday she helped me, actually she did the whole thing, so I actually slightly helped her , clean out my pantry. Now I have to defend my honour in some way and say that it wasn't actually that bad, BUT you should see it now!! OMG! Gorgeous!
Everything has a place, a basket and boy do I actually have alot of food. Thats the thing when your pantry is disorganised, you spend money unnecessarily on too much food for your own good. Now I have to say that the cupboard literally looks like Coles , a full on supermarket and its been a delight going to it ( more so than usual, hehe).
I actually worried about DH making his lunch last night, for fear he would mess it up!

I just love that feeling of organisation and cleanliness! Ahhh bliss
Off for a nice hot shower, the babies are actually sleeping at the same time,and have been for quite a while and I don't know for the life of me , why they can't do it for me during the day so I can get some of the above, organising done!
Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x