Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Simple Things

The simple things in life are often the best!
Like;
A piping hot cup of tea ( a rarity in my house lately, they always go cold or the kettle boils and thats where it ends), complete with a yummy choccie slice and cupcake for Miss S.



A Spotlight sale!! Who would have thought 5 years ago that I would be so into fabric, housey stuff and sewing!! Nanna anyone?!
But no, on a serious note, they had a sale on. If you bought the rest of the bolt, you go the fabric for $1m!! Sale stock only , but oh so yummy! Needless to say, I spent $200, but I got 200m of fabric!! Saved over $2500!!
Yummy!! And yes, they are Noel's old denim shorts, I am on a mission to 'create' something with them!



And a birthday bash!! Happiest of Birthday wishes to my DH!! Gorgeous boy turned 26 today, and we celebrated in the usual family style, complete with a "green Frog cake". Thats what the kids call it,and we are not able to have a birthday without one!! Easy peasy. Pizza, a blackforest cake (on his wishlist) and the icecream cake and thats the party!


Spent the WHOLE DAY at home today, and will again tomorrow as my car is in getting fixed and we don't get the hire one until tomorrow arvo, so what others might call, "stuck at home" or "jailed in", I LOVE IT!! Tracksuit pants, craft with Stella, baking ( a choc bit slice today) and sleeping cherubs and it makes for one happy wife, and you all know what the equals = happy life!! The simple things .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x