Friday, September 24, 2010

one sleep

Now... I think I have been very well behaved in the matter, but the time has come...... 1 more sleep to go. One more sleep until we see Powderfinger, Live. In. Concert!! And I can not wait!! We have seen them before , yes, but this time is different. This is the last time we will see them, EVER! Not to mention seeing Jet, their supporting act, what a supporting act !!! Whats even more exciting is the fact we are going on a date. Just hubby, and me! I can not wait! The first time in a VERY long time, we are goin out alone. SOLO, just us!! Friday night = Date night!! Yeeeehhhaaa!
Now that I have done my little rant, onto some good stuff.
Here is what I created last night;


And it on the couch with the others;

And the burp cloth winners goodies. Meagan, I hope you like them!!

Now as you have gathered, we are off to Perth in the wee hours of the morning, and I feel like a kid before Christmas. I get to see my good friend Jess , she has started a blog too, check it out HERE, and I get to go to my favourite shops (Ikea, Kikki K, Cotton on Kids Big W (sad I know) Freedom, and hopefully Domayne!), we are going for a trip to the Zoo (Stella is uber excited) and more importantly, we get to spend time together, as a family, for longer than one day.
Needless to say I will be MIA for a few days, but back with more goodies, piccies and projects, so stay tuned. Happy Weekend peeps!
BTW- Make sure you check out my super talented sister at Bread N Butter Factory's new BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x