Sunday, November 14, 2010

Market Place....

I have been rather distant lately, as I am madly preparing, sewing, making, tagging, cutting, stuffing and creating for the Baby and Kids Market, in Geraldton (my home town) this coming weekend.
It has seriously snuck up on me!! I remember thinking to myself, "Pfft, I have heaps of time" but alas, I do NOT!!

I had a break from sewing for a while few weeks, because, to be honest, I just didn't feel like it, and to me, sewing and Bizzy Dayz, is about loving what I do, if I don't enjoy it, and it becomes a chore , I refuse to keep going.
However, the break is just what I needed, I have come back with ideas galore and yet again, not enough time to complete all the new products that I would have liked to launch!!

BUT..... just a heads up on some newbies, I have HEAPS of baby shoes  made out of mega gorgeous fabrics, some little kitchen helper accessories, some super duper gorgeous applique tops, some different hair accessories for Mums and kids, gorgeous softies (lots for boys) and of course, the usual stock.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, but for now, I will leave you with something that is one my Christmas list;

"Pieces of Me"
Janelle Winds - Pieces Of Me

 Available HERE
A gorgeous book, and I have hinted at my DH for this, lets hope he gets the hint. Whats on your Christmas List?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x