Monday, February 28, 2011

We're back!!!

Finally, my laptop is back, fixed and boy does it feel good and boy did I miss it!! Bet you missed me too, didn't ya?! (Soon you will be wishing I would have another break, there is soooo much to catch up on, I might just overdose you on posts and photos!!)

Soooooooo much has happened in the past month, and I became more apparent to me than ever , just how much I love blogging, recording our life and the happenings and laying all my thoughts and feelings out in words, its such a great way to debrief and clear your mind!!
Seeing as though so much has happened and I have a million different things and photos to share, I am going to categorize my posts, in true Liz form. Hey, I don't have a job anymore, something has to keep me occupied , right?!!

So, as you know I am doing Project Life (and boy am I behind now that my computer was getting fixed) , I have been conscious of taking a Photo A Day, and loading all of my photos onto the computer, I couldn't believe just how many I take of our beautiful babies, during or after they have eaten dinner! And who could resist anyway?
Take a look at these, and they are just from the past few weeks!!

Luckily for us, Lacey is a fantastic eater. Actually she is a garbage guts and eats anything and everything you put in front of her, and lots of it!! Yet darling Max, gee he is a picky eater!! He literally gags, then does a shiver and grabs the food out of his mouth and throws it!! What 9 month old baby does that?

Here's the proof!!


A yummy casserole with rice, and he really does NOT like it!!



And here is the gag!! Poor little boy, what a drama Queen!!



And yet Lacey ate it all up and was clean as a whistle!! So different our kids!!


My cooking must be really boring and bad!! Poor little might feel asleep before his meal even begun!


Oh But Lacey enjoyed it, and it was EVERYWHERE!!




After a Sunday afternoon Happy Meal treat for Stella, Max finds the pickle she picked out of her burger and starts chomping! Yummy, NOT!


                             Two cheeky little bubbas, waiting like seagulls for some toast for brekky!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x