Sunday, July 17, 2011

Winter Warmth

Thankfully, last week, we had a reprieve from all the rain. Its good for the farmers- I know this. Its good for the gardens- I know this too. It is winter- I am well aware.
But it is NOT good for kids that love to play outside!!
Thankfully , however, our home days coincided with the sunniest, warmest winter days we have seen yet!! Just glorious!
We spent alot of time soaking up the sunshine ( and I spent alot of time hanging out washing) and even had a few morning teas and lunches out in the glorious rays!

And just because they are cute.
And I am biased.

Our beautiful little people;







They are the happiest when outside, and so am I , I  must admit.

We have just returned from an amazing weekend in Perth, 4 hours South of home.
Such a fantastic family weekend, we had a ball.
But... we are stuffed too.
The kids were early to bed, and I am heading there now!!
Hope you all had a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x