Sunday, April 15, 2012

Captured My Heart

Tonight I had planned to bring you a few birthday posts, one of my favourite birthday presents I received and one from Stella's 4th birthday last week. However, I loaded some photos from today, sat down to edit them, and am now speechless.
Well , as speechless as I get!

I simple love that feeling when you open a photo and you find yourself smiling instantly.
Your heart skips a beat and aches at the same time.
All because you know you have captured something wonderful.
A moment in time, and the most adorable faces one could imagine.
I captured my heart.
These precious people, (plus their brother Angus) make everyday, every terrible day, so very very worth it.

And don't they think they are special with Mummy's glasses ( or in twin language - 'gwarses')






And then nothing but their bare, beautiful faces (ok, maybe with a bit of biccie, samidge (sandwhich) and a whole lotta cheek and innocense! ( And YES, Max has a pony tail spout on top of his head, can't do for the girls and not him, thats just nasty!)




                    And then I saw this, LOVE. But it broke my heart that Lacey wasn't in focus.......




And then came this..........


                 Being a mother is hard work. Its exhausting, its tireless and there are no sick days.
                                                    But its the best job in the world!

2 comments:

  1. My hubby HATES how many photos I take, but when I open my laptop, & those beautiful images stare at me ... I smile, the same way you just described.

    It's ... the best!

    And it's FREE!

    And they will TREASURE the 9 million photos we took in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! They will love the memories that we captured, so they know, just ow much we love them xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x