Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wonderful Sponsors

I'd just like to take a moment to introduce my wonderful new sponsors and welcome them on board at Bizzy Dayz.
My gorgeous new blog design is Sharnee at Suck My Lolly (funny I know!). Sharnee is so very patient, super duper clever and an absolutely lovely lady to work with! We must of exchanged well over 50 emails in the process of getting the design up and running and everything perfect.
To say I love it , is an absolute understatement! I mega love it, and hope you do too!
So if you are in the market for a new look for your blogger template, please commission Sharnee, you will NOT be disappointed!

Bright Buttons Toys has been my go to shop for the past few birthdays in our home. It is owned and run by the amazing Amanda, an Educational and Development Psychologist, so all the toys stocked are selected based on their high level of education, learning and uniqueness.
For those that know me well, you know that I prefer our children to play with and receive toys that are of a more classic design, wood and educational. Its not that I don't like the toys in the shops, our children do have some, and I do and think they are all great, I just prefer ones that I know will stand the test of time, encourage creativity and don't make annoying sounds!! Little bits of plastic everywhere, toys that break or need batteries. No thanks. Back to basics for us!!
For Max and Lacey Birthday this year, I bought a few goodies and they have been well played with, are still in great condition and are so loved! See post HERE. So I have a few items on the wish list for Christmas and Angus' 1st Birthday later in the year. Just a few are;

Educo Rise n' Shine Wooden Coffee Maker Set
Love this Coffee machine, just like a real one!
HERE
Wooden Cash Register by Educo
How cool is this cash register? Complete with cards, scanning machine and eftpos!
HERE
                                          
Twigz Hand Tools Set of Three
Our kids definitely need these, they keep stealing ours when gardening!
HERE

As you can see, there are heaps of gorgeous toys, and soooo many more on the site, so please check it out, and join Bright Buttons Toys Facebook Page

A new sponsor to join me at Bizzy Dayz, is the wonderful Lisa from Giggle 'n' Groove. A lovely local lady who hand crafts the most amazing Jewellery and Hair accessories for you or your little one! I have been wanting one of Lisa's gorgeous pendents for some time now, and now that our family is complete, I am going to get one with our kids names on it. However choosing a design may be the hard part!! I think my favourite is ;

♀ My Whimsy ♥ Family Handstamped Pendant
And I love this for my hubby

♂ Mens Dog Tags....

All jewellery is made to order and there are new designs being released all the time. To stay up with the latest products, special offers and sales , join the facebook page HERE
Lisa is currently running a promo on her facebook page, where you can with the right to purchase a pendant at a discount of over $100!!
AND, but wait , there is more, Lisa is also offering all Bizzy Dayz readers a discount of 10% off their purchases until the end of June, using the Code Bizzy Dayz, in the coupon box!!

And we have the gorgeous Ollie Rose. The girls have joined me for a month or so, and you will remember them from the awesome giveaways that I did not so long ago!
I love purchasing Ollie Rose clothing for our kids, so individual and gorgeous, and its nice to not bump into another child wearing the same thing! Their Facebook Page is HERE.

Thanks for listening/reading my babble, but I am really excited to be able to share the new blog space and next chapter of Bizzy Dayz with some amazing sponsors! I love their products, I am a customer of theirs and I believe in them, and that makes a difference!

A lot is happening in our home at the moment, I am deep into party planning for dear Angus' Baptism , the kids were hit with a touch of the dreaded bug going around and day to day dramas,  but its all go from here!

Disclaimer: I have not been paid to promote these products, they are purely my choice, and what I genuinely would like to purchase. However these Businesses have paid for the right to advertise down my sidebar space. If you wish to advertise, please contact me.

2 comments:

  1. Just had a look at the bright buttons Site !! Vey cute indeed
    I'm on the hunt for a cute tea set for my little miss's 2nd birthday do you have any sites you could recommend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a tag is the best choice for birthday. It will recognize that day every time.
    I am using the plastic key tags inside which i have put my picture and other information.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x