Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Sponsor - Zimmer & Jee




                        I am super thrilled to announce a new sponsor to my blog, Zimmer & Jee.


                   

Zimmer & Jee is an Australian online Childrens boutique for babies, kids and Mums. Stocking some of the most popular and best brands on the market, all at an affordable and competitive price and within the click of the mouse and tap of your fingers.
All the products they sell are of amazing quality , and my "Wish List" (for the children of course!!) is growing every minute!

Here are a few of my favourites, and a few are intended as the last of the kids Christmas presents too!
Discoveroo Sort n' Tip Garbage Truck
LOVE this Discoveroo Sort n' Tip Garbage truck - perfect for Angus for Xmas


Discoveroo Farm Set
Also LOVE this for Angus - Discoveroo Farm Set
Alimrose Designs Suitcase set of 3- Red Polka Dot
My girls love to collect 'treasures' and carry them around in cases and bags, these would be perfect and even the lining is gorgeous!
                                      
Stocking brands such as, Aden & Anais, Alimrose, Discoveroo, Tiger Tribe and Lark just to name a few, there is something for everyone and anyone. All orders over $100 receive free shipping too, so perfect for purchasing your Christmas gifts for the whole family.
Vintage Cupcakes Cases Selection
Vintage Cupcake cases, for Mumma of course!

And a little something that is great for gifts , baby showers, Birthday or Christmas presents, and for young and old!!

Initial Birth Print Customised
Initial Birth Print
                                        
I could go on forever, and I have a little (ok quite large really!) handwritten list scrawled on my desk of all the lovely things that I just know my kiddos would love, and me too!!
Make sure you check out Zimmer & Jee, you can find them on Facebook , Pinterest and of course their Website .
And guess what?
 Zimmer & Jee has so generously offered Bizzy Dayz readers a 10% discount on orders , simple use the code 'BIZZY' at checkout to redeem you discount!!
What perfect timing for Christmas shopping!!
So what are you waiting for ?
Check them out now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this weekend is good in support of me, since
    this moment i am reading this fantastic educational paragraph here at my residence.
    Also see my webpage: make an app

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x