Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bathroom Cupboard Organisation


Life is busy, time gets away from us and before we know it, our cupboards, bench tops and any other available surface is piled full of 'stuff' and are a train wreck. 
I like to think that I am a pretty tidy person but it still happens in my home. 
Throw in an older style 'rental' and there isn't much hope of 'pretty'.

Insert ; Our kids bathroom Vanity


Old tiles, old laminate, old EVERYTHING (that never looks clean regardless of what I do!) and a whole heap of mess happening there! 
So ... I tidied as much as possible, containerised everything , bought some new colourful towels and added some cute little labels. 
Ta- Da !





The labels are really what has made the little organising project work. 




The cupboard is so much more user friendly, everyone can see where everything lives and needs to be put away and I repurposed most items that I already had. 

Products used;

Green tubs - IKEA a few years ago
Plastic baskets - Kmart $3 ea HERE 
( I already had these, I have them everywhere around the house!)
White bucket - IKEA $2.95 ea HERE
Towels- Kmart $12 ea HERE
Labels- Pretty Paper Label - contact Kate's facebook page HERE
(Kate custom makes labels, you can choose the font, colour , size EVERYTHING! She is amazing to work with and very clever at her job! Get onto it! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x